Information about recruitment of Nepalese manpower
As per our ministry of labor rules & regulations we require the following document for recruitment of manpower from Nepal.
Documents required : -
a) Visa slip/Government approval
b) Consulate Authorization Letter (Wakala)
c) Demand Letter
d) Power of Attorney
e) Authorization Letter
f) Employment Agreement paper
g) Agreement between two company
1) These documents are necessary to advertise, to carry all the documents including passports for Visa endorsement. So we require the documents in advance. These documents are mandatory to get permission from the Department of labor of ministry of labor & Transport.
2) On Receipt of the manpower recruitment documents from the employer we approach the ministry of labour and transportation in labour department for goverment permission and they may contact the employer directly to verify those documents. On such occasions we kindly request employer for their kind co-operation with this verification process.
3) The Sponsor can themselves come to Nepal for their selection of workers or can send the documents to us authorizing us to select the workers on our responsibility.
4) Medical Checkup: - All the selected candidates are send for medical fitness check-up to the authorized medical centers.
5) Visa Process: - Only those candidates who are medically fit are processed for visa.
6) Orientation: - This plays a very importnat role. We brief all the workers about their jobs, safety procedures, the climatic condition about laws, rules and regulation of the country and the people they are working with. So, they can understand and have some knowledge of the country they are travelling in work environment.
7) Mobilization: - On receipt of the visas we try to send as soon as possible i.e. 7 to 14 days because we have to finalize all the documentations process to the labour dpartment.
In some cases visa can only be endorsed either from India i.e. Delhi, Mumbai OR from Bangladesh-Dhaka, due to non-existence of Embassy in Nepal.
G.P.O. Box No. 2420, Ktm,
Panchakumari Marga, New Baneshwor,
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org